Mwanakalenge grounds Bagamoyo, Friday 3rd – Sunday 5th November, 2017
The Karibu Music Festival has developed into influential brand in the world of Music, art and culture both local and international (named one of the five most growing Art and Cultural events in Africa).
We are offering your business a very golden opportunity to join our community, Supporters, Partners, customers and the fans in general and present your brand to the one of the biggest Music, Art and Cultural event in the East Africa
TYPE OF VENDOR AND FEE STRUCTURE
|TYPE OF VENDOR/TRADER||TENT SIZE AND LOCATION||PRICE/FEE|
|Food, Drinks and Refreshments||6 x 6 Tent||1,500,000/=|
|Art & Craft, Jewelry and Handmade (Printed) clothes||3x 3 Tent||500,000/=|
|Small Entrepreneurs||2 x 2 Tent||150,000/=|
Application Deadline: 31st October, 2017
NOTE: The Karibu Music Festival, 2017 Entrances will be FREE, hence your Business, Products and/or Brands will have access to more than 10,000 (Per 1 day) potential customers.
Interested on becoming a vendor or trader at the Karibu Music Festival, Bagamoyo 2017?
HOW TO APPLY: Please email the below information to email@example.com.
- Contact Name
- Phone Number
- Email address
- Type of Business
- The size of sales/exhibition space you need (ex. COMPLETE TENT 6m x 6m, QUATER or HALF)
- Special equipment if necessary (ex. tables)
– The participation fee is decided according to your activities or the business size
– Participants are asked to set up his/her booth by own. If there is any requirement to the festival office, consult with us in advance.
– For more questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.